Saturday 26 May 2018

Why I Stopped Using Caro White Bleaching Cream.

Hey guys, today I will be sharing with you the experience I had with the Caro White Lightning Cream.

I started using Caro White about some years back when I moved to Italy and couldn't get hold on my former cream which was Olay.
                        Watch the video..
                     
At first Caro White was very good to my skin, it wasn't bleaching my skin so hard,..it just toned it in a way that my skin glows.

Fast forward to 2018 when I moved to France and bought a new lotion of that same Caro White..Pic Below.
Things turned out sour on my skin. My skin switched from toned glowing skin to very dark skin with faded stretch marks...😭WTH.
I noticed some kind of crystal clear stones inside the lotion so I bought another different cup which looks like the pic below..
Yet It didn't do my skin any good, it just got worse. Then Few days back I decided to stop and give my skin a break.

Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts

0 comments: